Saturday, March 19, 2005

Sneak Peek

Project..yeah, so this little picture is a sneak peek of something bigger I'm working on..a wallpaper. And I'll probably never even use the wallpaper but that's okay anyways. I'll put it up on AllRandomness as a theme. Not that anyone cares.

I love fish! And I want a royal tang (that's what Dory is)! So..this is Dory, from Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo. She's speaking whale. Kind of. Her second eye is a bit weird, I didn't get the angle quite right. Oh well. I'm really just doing these for practice, so...shading is good. Because I need to work on shading!
Also, don't be surprised if most of the stuff in here is digital...I'm a college student with no scanner and the one at home only works with my Dad's laptop for weird reasons. So if I draw something really good I might scan it but otherwise..nope. I love my tablet!
Dory is copyright Disney/Pixar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dory!! I like the Dory-fish too. Other than looking a bit cross-eyed, I think her eyes look good.

31 March, 2005 13:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home