Sunday, March 20, 2005

Bloom

Okay, this was done from Illustration Friday's weekly prompt (my first time!). It's not terribly good but I don't have much time. Her face looks a little bit flat. Blah.

I was originally going to do a seed and flower pots and I may do that later but..I dunno..my people drawing needs help, and this popped into my head. It's kindof Thumbelina..kind of. Sometimes I draw people really well (note the first blog entry) and then other times..eck. Plus I didn't want to shade flowerpots on the computer and my scanner is half broken, so...yeah. And my colored pencils are at school.
Please comment. If you want. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
i like the petals!
patty

21 March, 2005 15:37  
Blogger Karen Winters said...

That does remind me a lot of thumbelina, too!

27 March, 2005 11:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the drawing. I never can get much detail on computer drawings (maybe I'm not patient enough), so I'll have to scan one of my hand drawings. Maybe I'll scan one of the doodles out of my econ notebook :)

31 March, 2005 13:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home