Friday, April 15, 2005

Random..

So my brother got this new CD; the soundtrack of Disney's The Emperor's New Groove...and yeah the "theme song" has been stuck in my head all day.
It's Kuzco! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yeah, they lyrics to the song (well, some of them) are in back of kuzco. I know his face is a little strange. Oh well. I can't do faces. Bleh. Yeah, I made the position up because there weren't any good reference pictures...which may be why his face is a little weird? I dunno. Anyways.
"There are despots and dictators
political manipulators,
blue bloods with the intellect of fleas
there are kings and petty tyrants
who are so lacking in refinement
they'd be better seen swinging from the trees!

He was born and raised to rule,
no one has ever been as cool
in a thousand years of aristocracy.
An enigma and a mystery
in Meso American History
the quintessence of perfection that is he!

...What's his name?
Kuzco! ..."

Yeah I need more time. Hence, it is 11:30 PM and I haven't updated this blog in a while. *le sigh* Maybe after finals I'll have time..in another month. If I don't die before then.

Kuzco, lyrics, and The Emperor's New Groove Copywrighted to Disney. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home