Sunday, April 30, 2006

Illo Friday - Depth



So one of the IlloFriday (www.illustrationfriday.com) promts was "depth" so this phrase randomly popped into my head! ^_^

I drew this in comp programming class..hehe. Don't be like me. Don't draw in class!
I'm really pleased with how this came out, which is why I'm posting it here. It took me a week to finish (no time! ) and another week to scan (b/c I have to use my Dad's laptop, long story).



In italics was my comment from when I actually did this, but I didn't get it posted up here until now and it was a prompt from sometime last fall.


Now I don't have a scanner at all, because the software made the comp downstairs go wacko so we had to uninstall it, and then we could only use it on my Dad's laptop but then that went kaput, so...eventually I am going to try to install it on my laptop but I don't want to do that until I'm done with finals (a week from Tuesday! YAY! less than one more week of evilness!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

It looks like the Magic School Bus! Or reminds me of it anyway.

25 March, 2008 18:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home