Sunday, April 30, 2006

Illo Friday - Under the Sea

OMG, *shock*, I finally did another prompt! During *gasp* the week before finals!
...bad me.


However, I just couldn't resist. I love fish. I love the sea. So I did something really simple. Since my scanner is currently non-existant (read the post below), I had to do it on the comp. It's Chinese Brush Painting style fish! Yay, I love fish! And I love Chinese. And they are such pretty fish! And I wrote in Chinese "We like fish." and I signed with my Chinese name, Lin Gui (characters in the right hand bottom corner) as well as my real name.



Pretty rainbow fish!

Now I should go study again. Or something.

...You know, sometime I should give this blog a makeover...


Illo Friday Link!

2 Comments:

Blogger HARDWAX said...

Love the big fish and in your face, beautiful strong colors. Very cool!

01 May, 2006 17:51  
Blogger Eren said...

Love the colors! Very nice work. :)

03 May, 2006 00:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home