Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Illo Friday - Flawed



I had a lot of trouble coming up with one for this week's prompt. "Flawed". >.< Finally, I ended up with something that programmers end up concluding - the logic is flawed. :P And then into the mix I threw the thought (actually had a discussion about this) that in the movies, monsters inevitably have a chance to eat people or whatever very easily, but they always wait until the person realizes there is a monster (instead of ignoring it or thinking that it is someone playing a prank). I know this is to create suspense, but it is still kind of odd. So...poor Jimmy doesn't live in the movies where monsters only believe in you if you believe in them!

Am I slightly morbid? My people always DIE. lol Oh well...c'est la vie.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home